The CloudAny® architecture was designed from day one with a laser focus on reliability, maintainability and scalability. Every aspect of service has been created, tested and monitored to safeguard functional, secure, maintained and monitored networks 24/7.
- Data Center: Ensures physical security, power, cooling and connectivity.
- Firewalls: SonicWall Data Center class devices in High-availability mode. Failover is tested regularly.
- Switches: Set up redundantly to guarantee that switch failure doesn’t take down network communication. Consistently monitored.
- Servers: Cisco UCS blade architecture designed from the ground up with high availability and scalability. Server functions are set up in an N + 1 environment.
- Storage: Highly redundant, scalable Storage Area Network (SAN) devices.
- Operating Systems and Applications: Based on Microsoft Windows 2012R2, Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer and XenApp, Microsoft Exchange 2013, Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Server, Microsoft Lync 2013, and the ExtendASP control panel.